“Strive for progress, not perfection.”
Before we say goodbye to 2016 and wish you a Happy New Year we’d like to look back and sum up our top 10 achievements for the past year. It’s been a busy year full of changes. There were tough times but at the end of the day this made us even more competitive on the global market and led us to a significant progress. In this post we selected the top 10 achievements which certainly improved the overall performance of the company and set the ground for even greater advancement in 2017. Perhaps, some of them will trigger your interest in exploring opportunities to cooperate with us.
1. Our pallet of products was successfully showcased on PLMA 2016 in Amsterdam where one of our pilot projects was selected as innovative and presented among innovations in the Idea Market to more than 12000 trade professionals from over 115 countries. .
2. Our company got certified with another leading safety and quality certification programme – the BRC Global Standards which is widely known of it’s high criteria and strict grading. With this we hold 4 quality certificates: ISO 22000, HACCP, BRC and HALAL.
3. Three new markets opened the doors to our products: the UK, Sweden and Slovenia.
4. We launched 6 new own branded products: Ninja Biscuit 33gr, Medence 33gr, Medence Coko 33gr, Fresh Original 176gr, Fresh Choco 228gr and Lean Tea Biscuits 400gr.
5. Our R&D invented very specific recipes for sugar free and palm oil free sandwich cookies that significantly expanded our target market. Additionally, in the end of this year the team has started the development of cereal sandwich cookies which we hope will be ready to hit our markets either as private label or own brands in the first quarter of 2017.
6. We placed special focus on private label projects that in effect helped us enrich our experience, knowledge and skills in this field. Furthermore, we plan to double the private label cooperations in 2017.
7. We improved our organizational infrastructure accompanied by significant process optimization.
8. We finalized the preparations for capacity expansion expected to take place in 2017.
9. Our team visited couple of food fairs in Europe in order to keep up with global trends and challenges.
10. Our products were successfully presented to the Chinese market too where we hope to establish long term partnerships in 2017.
With this we close up the year. Our production facilities will open again on January 15, 2017 with new energy, fresh ideas and big plans for making another great year for Via Prom. In meantime, if you are willing to contact our sales team do not hesitate to send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org – our sales team is always available to you.
We wish you a lot of happiness and prosperity in 2017.